Terms & Conditions
All possible care is taken to see that you have a happy and memorable sailing experience. The booking conditions below seek to explain as clearly as possible the responsibility undertaken between us when you make, and we accept, a booking.
1. To make a booking
The booking form must be completed and signed by the person accepting the booking conditions on behalf of all those participating in the Charter. The form has to be returned together with 50% deposit. The remaining 50% is payable no later than 30 days before the date of charter. In case the reservation is made 30 days or less before the date of charter, the full cost of the charter is payable at the time of booking.
2. Confirmation of booking
The booking is confirmed when we have received and acknowledged your payment. We will release the requested date if we have not received the booking deposit within 5 days of our confirmation.
3. If you cancel your booking
If you are forced to cancel your booking, please note the following cancellation charges:
- Within 90 days before the date of the charter: 25% of the deposit
- Within 60 days before the date of the charter: 50% of the deposit
- Within 30 days before the date of the charter: 100% of the deposit
- Within 14 days before the date of the charter: 100% of the total price of the charter
4. Bad Weather
Your Captain is informed on weather conditions and will make the final decision to proceed or cancel, 1 hour before departure time. He knows the local conditions and considers guests safety first. If we do have to cancel a trip due to bad weather/sea conditions, you’ll be offered an alternative date. If we are unable to offer you an alternative date during your stay on the island, then we will refund you 100% of the charter cost provided all amounts due have been paid. Additional contracted costs, such as transport, will not be refunded.
- Guests should be aware that sailing is a potentially dangerous activity; each client must follow the safety instructions given by the Captain. No responsibility will be accepted for injury or accident to the guests if safety instructions, given from time to time by the Captain or crew, are not followed.
- Guests’ personal belongings are not covered by the ship’s insurance, loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the client and their guests.
- Any damage to the ship, furnishings and equipment caused by the client or their guests must be paid for in full by the client, before leaving the boat. An estimate of the cost will be made by the Captain; once repairs are made any difference will be charged or refunded.
- For the safety of yourself and our other guests, please advise the Skipper of any ill-health or disability prior to boarding. Guests are responsible for deciding whether they are fit to sail, the supply and administration of any medication that may be required. The skipper may, at his discretion, decline to accept on board, anyone affected by an acute illness or disability.
- You are responsible for advising us if you suffer from any food allergies, in advance of sailing.
- Everyone reacts differently to travel motion but se If you normally experience motion related problems you should take an anti-seasickness tablet the evening before and another at least one hour before boarding. we also provide them on board.
7. General Useful Information
- Children can come sailing with you at an early age. There is no minimum age limit as we have life-jackets suitable for all ages and sizes.
- Please, bring your own towels. We suggest sun lotions with a high protection factor, shirt and a hat.
Clothes: Warm Weather (swimming suit, t-shirt). Cold Weather & in the evenings (jumper, trousers, jacket).
- Shoes may not be worn on board; however, if you have foot problems, you can wear special deck shoes with clean, light soles.
- Snorkeling gear is provided on board, though you are welcome to bring your own equipment.
- Meet us 10 minutes before boarding, in front of the boat. We are on the Cala Egos side of Marina Cala d’Or; if you are coming by car, follow the directions to the port and pass through the barrier. Once you have entered, follow the road for 250 metres and you’ll find us in front of Restaurant ‘Blanco y Negro’. There is free parking inside and outside the Marina.